The Victor by Windsor offers its residents unique studio, one or two bedroom apartment homes, where luxury finishes and amenities come standard. Our homes feature Autumn white Brazilian countertops, custom Italian espresso wenge-finished cabinetry, hardwood flooring, stainless steel appliances and full-size washer/dryers. In addition, the community boasts exclusive amenities such as an indoor Sports Court with basketball hoop and group exercise classes, a 6,300 square foot outdoor terrace, 24/7 concierge services, and a sports lounge featuring billiards, TVs and kitchen/bar area. We are also a pet-friendly community with plenty of outdoor space, surrounding walkways, trails and parks perfect for strolling with your furry friends.
You deserve the very best in apartment living, and our community offers a sophisticated, contemporary lifestyle to fit your every need.
What if you could have it all? Live in the heart of Boston with easy access to get anywhere in or out of the city within minutes. At The Victor by Windsor, you can! Centrally located on the corner of Causeway and Beverly Street, in the heart of Boston’s famed West End, living here provides a lifestyle like no other. Want to catch a Bruins or Celtics Game? TD Garden is right across the street. Don’t feel like cooking? You have an unlimited choice of bars and restaurants within walking distance, and the lively Tavern in the Square right downstairs. Relaxation on your mind? Walk downstairs to Massage Envy and leave your stress behind.
And that is just the beginning. The Victor by Windsor’s location is second to none, and with a WalkScore of 98 you can easily get to the charming and historic North End, Financial District, Charlestown, MGH, the Charles River Esplanade and Beacon Hill in just minutes. Commuters can easily access the Orange & Green lines from North Station (only steps away) and entry points to I-93, I-90 and US-1.
The Victor by Windsor offers multiple floor plans for you to choose from. Contact us to help find an apartment that fits your needs.
Features & Amenities
- Contemporary lobby with Wifi and two stories of glass overlooking the Zakim Bridge
- 24-hour desk concierge
- Indoor sports court
- 1,800 SF state-of-the-art strength and cardio club
- Sports lounge with 60' flat screen TV and free Wifi
- Board Room a Conference Center that Seats Eight and has Multimedia Equipment
- Business center with Mac and PCs, along with printer and scanner
- Package and information notification system via text/email
- The Living Room, a TV lounge with entertaining kitchen, free Wifi and outdoor terrace access
- The Terrace, a 5th floor outdoor rooftop living area
- Exclusive top floor club levels with controlled access via elevator entry
- Private garage parking
- Direct access to North Station - with Green and Orange T lines, Commuter Rail and Amtrak connections
- Convenient on-site storage available as well as separate bike storage
- Walking distance to Government Center, Navy Yard, Financial District, Beacon Hill, Whole Foods and North End bar and restaurant scene
Property Features & Amenities
- Views of Zakim Bridge, Boston Harbor and downtown*
- Private balconies and terraces*
- Espresso, wenge-finish Italian cabinets with designer hardware and Grohe sinks
- Stainless steel appliances with side-by-side refrigerator and thru-the-door ice/water dispencer
- Hardwood flooring in entry, kitchen, living and dining areas
- Autumn white Brazilian granite countertops
- Kitchen islands with breakfast bar*
- Club levels with upgraded pendant lighting and appliances
- Custom wall-mounted vanities with integrated sinks and sleek, modern fixtures
- Stacked full-size GE washers and dryers