Big city living for work and entertainment and a convenient starting point for adventure into the great Rocky Mountains. Welcome to The Manhattan!
The Manhattan blends into the downtown Denver skyline and lies at the feet of the historic Highlands neighborhood. The immediate area around our building is called Riverfront Park. The park has acres of grass, trees and rolling hills and connects to nearly 500 miles of paved trail.
If you've never lived near a downtown, urban setting, here's your chance! Denver is known for mild weather which will allow you to get out and explore. Take in a day at the Denver Aquarium or bike through the 16th Street Mall. Take the trail to Invesco Field and watch a Bronco game in one of the best atmospheres in the NFL.
Riverfront Park is one of Denver's most recognized and unique new neighborhoods. Paved trails throughout the park area allow residents access to hundreds of restaurants, music venues, shops and stores. The historic Platte River is just yards from your front door. Take your shoes off and dip your toes in the rushing water while you enjoy an unparalleled view of downtown Denver. Riverfront Park really is an urban oasis right in the middle of it all!
Freeways & Interstates
The Manhattan is positioned in an ideal location. From your reserved spot in our garage, you will be be cruising Interstate 25 or Interstate 70 in 3-5 minutes.
If there is a flight in your future, Denver International Airport is less than 30 minutes away. Several airport shuttles will pick up daily at our doorstep.
Arts & Culture
Enjoy the Museum of Contemporary Arts...a short walk from The Manhattan.
Walk to a Rockies Game or Nuggets Game; both are about a 10 minute walk. The 18th streeet bridge connects you to downtown Denver and LoDo.
Minutes from light rail! Steps away from the bus system!
The Manhattan Tower and Lofts offers multiple floor plans for you to choose from. Contact us to help find an apartment that fits your needs.
Features & Amenities
- Close to major highways (I-25 and I-70)
- Walking distance to Light Rail and public transportation
- 24-hour fitness center equipped with treadmills, elliptical, spinning bikes, free weights, and various weight machines
- Breathtaking views of Downtown Denver and the Rocky Mountains
- Spacious 4th floor sun deck
- Year round pool and spa
- Garage parking
- Resident Social Lounge with billiards and Wi-Fi Access
- Pay rent on-line through our Resident Portal
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Fully furnished guest suite available for friends and family
- On-site storage available
- On-site management and maintenance staff
- Close to bike trails
- Walking distance to major sports venues and LoDo
- Close to Rail Yard Dog Park
Property Features & Amenities
- Hardwood floors
- Granite countertops *
- Stainless steel appliances *
- 12x12 ceramic tile shower and floor *
- Upgraded Italian hardware
- Slate flooring *
- Walk-in closets
- Fireplaces *
- 6' soaking tubs *
- European-style maple cabinetry *
- Lush carpeting
- Full size washer and dryer
- European-style mocha cabinetry *