Come home to apartment living in grand style at The Bravern. With rich finishes, spectacular views, and abundant amenities and services, this is apartment living for those who want everything The Bravern has to offer, but prefer to rent. Enjoy a singular living experience at the convergence of Northwest innovation and culture. Explore amid world-class shopping and celebrated dining. And find the balance between privacy and community, luxury and practicality, work and play. Some of life’s best moments can be found right outside your front door.
Our Signature Spa provides an indulgent respite with whirlpool, sauna, steam room and private spa treatment rooms for wellness therapies from your professional masseur. Just an elevator ride away, you’ll find The Shops at the Bravern– an open-air village with outstanding shopping, dining, and services.
The Bravern is in the high-tech city of Bellevue, named from the French term “beautiful view,” which is exactly what you’ll get from one of our signature residences and outdoor amenity spaces. Surrounded by magnificent natural beauty, Bellevue offers the ultimate in shopping, dining and cultural attractions. Standing fast as the gateway to the entire Puget Sound region; you can get to Seattle, Kirkland or Woodinville's Wine Country within minutes.
The Bravern offers multiple floor plans for you to choose from. Contact us to help find an apartment that fits your needs.
Features & Amenities
- Signature Spa with whirlpool, sauna, steam room and private spa treatment rooms
- Fitness center with cardio machines, weights and weight machines and a patio for yoga
- Two expansive Great Rooms filled with natural light
- Two fireside lobbies with soaring ceilings
- Private theater with seating for entertaining
- Terrace Garden with grills and outdoor seating
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Pet friendly (breed restrictions apply)
Property Features & Amenities
- Generous ceiling heights ranging from 9 to 11 feet
- The rich warmth of wide-plank hardwood flooring throughout main living areas
- Natural gas fireplace with cast surround (per plan)
- Premium kitchen appliances and gas ranges
- Spacious, open homes designed for entertaining with great rooms and open kitchens
- Homes ranging from one bedroom to two bedrooms plus den, from 655 to 2,159 square feet
- Exterior terraces that extend the living space to the outdoors
- Large windows that capture natural light and views
- Slab granite countertops and backsplashes