Welcome to Jack Flats by Windsor! Sitting on the historic site of the former Boston Rubber Shoe Co., our luxury apartments in Melrose, MA, are in the heart of the city and only 15 minutes away from Downtown Boston. Our coveted Stone Place address is steps away from the best dining, shopping, and entertainment venues, while our modern studios, one, two, and three-bedroom apartments will meet all your needs and desires for the perfect home. Each apartment is a unique gem, and every one tells a story. A new story. An old story. Woven together in a tale called home.
When it comes to modern living with a historic kick, Jack Flats by Windsor Apartments is ready to deliver beyond your wildest dreams. We have a heated, resort-inspired saltwater pool with plush seating, gas grilling stations, outdoor dining area, fire pit, state-of-the-art strength and cardio club that is open 24-hours, and a cozy resident club suite and café featuring a double exposed gas fireplace, work from home space, complimentary Wi-Fi service, billiards table and cozy seating. Inside your new home more upscale features and contemporary style await as the theme of spacious luxury living continues. Among our favorite details, we count the oversized windows, the 2-inch faux-wood blinds, plank flooring, granite countertops, fully equipped kitchens, and vaulted ceilings.
Our Stone Place address puts you right in the heart of Melrose with easy access to Boston by car or public transportation. Our apartments near Boston are minutes from Melrose Center, a short ride from Harvard University and steps away from a wide variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment venues. Commuting is a breeze from Jack Flats by Windsor, you'll find yourself in Downtown Boston in less than 20 minutes via the MBTA Orange Line or the Commuter Rail.
Jack Flats by Windsor offers multiple floor plans for you to choose from. Contact us to help find an apartment that fits your needs.
Features & Amenities
- Heated Saltwater Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly Community with a Fenced-In Dog Park
- 24-Hour Fitness Center with Yoga Room and Spin Bikes
- Package Concierge
- Near Orange Line MBTA Oak Grove Station - 15 Minutes to Downtown Boston
- Minutes from Melrose Center
- Resident Coworking Space
- Convenient Onsite Parking Options Include Covered Garage and Outdoor Parking
- MBTA Bus Stop Located in Front of the Property
- Near Commuter Rail Wyoming Hill Station - Under 20 Minutes to North Station
- Package Concierge
- Outdoor Dining Area with Grills
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Access to the Best Shopping Destinations including Assembly Row, Somerville
- Smoke Free Community
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
Property Features & Amenities
- High Ceilings, 9' - 14'
- Over-Sized Windows
- Gas Stoves
- Granite Countertops
- Plank Flooring in Kitchen and Baths
- Oversized Kitchen Islands*
- 2” Faux Wood Blinds
- Dark Designer Cabinets
- Stall Showers*
- Tile Surrounds in Baths