Welcome home to The Aldyn, where the best of Manhattan meets waterfront, apartment luxury living! Our upscale residences feature premium materials, top-notch craftsmanship, and custom detailing throughout the interiors. Many of our apartment homes provide residents with gorgeous unobstructed views of the Hudson River and Riverside Park...some of the best on the UWS. Your apartment should be a place you cannot wait to come home to. Come home toThe Aldyn !
The club-style way of apartment living offers residents countless amenities right at their doorstep - the cornerstone being the 40,000 square foot Aldyn Athletic Club and Spa. This prestigious facility includes a 75-foot indoor pool, hot tub, 38-foot rock climbing wall, basketball and squash courts, personal training, bowling alley, and more!
neighborhood, a residential enclave along Riverside Boulevard in the Upper West Side of Manhattan. This new hot spot in the UWS offers residents a myriad of ways to connect with the outdoors - sports fields, playgrounds, piers, and beautiful gardens abound in the adjacent Riverside Park South. We are also walking distance to Time Warner Center, Central Park, Lincoln Center, world-class dining and shopping, and amazing museums. The very best of New York City luxury apartment living is at your fingertips!
The Aldyn offers multiple floor plans for you to choose from. Contact us to help find an apartment that fits your needs.
Features & Amenities
- 40,000 square foot Aldyn Athletic Club and Spa
- 75 foot indoor swimming pool and hot tub
- Children's indoor playground by KIDVILLE
- Entertainment room with gourmet catering kitchen
- Indoor Basketball court
- Riverside South shuttle service provided
- 24 hour doorman/concierge services
- On-site parking garage
- 38' Rock Climbing Wall
- Squash court
- Bowling alley, game room, golf simulator, and club lounge
- Yoga, Pilates, Personal training, and Kinesis rooms available at the Athletic Club
- Spa features men's and women's locker rooms, sauna and steam rooms, and private treatment rooms
- Expansive private landscaped courtyard designed by Mathews Nielson
- Luxurious Roman and Williams' designed lobby and lounge
Property Features & Amenities
- Extra tall ceiling heights from 9' to 11'
- Designer kitchens featuring either warm teak or white lacquer with integrated dish racks
- Premium paneled appliances from Smeg and Miele
- Teak-wrapped master baths with oversized soaking tubs, double vanities, glass showers, and custom fixtures
- Elegant powder rooms with modern lighting and brushed nickel fixtures
- Gorgeous Brazilian cherry flooring in the living rooms
- Floor to ceiling glass windows in the great rooms boasting incredible views
- Views of the city, park, and Hudson River *