Enjoy the convenience and luxury of our apartment homes located in the desirable Shirlington Village neighborhood of Arlington. Here you can enjoy an amazing walking community catering to all your daily needs. Free yourself of conventional living and take advantage of the convenience and originality that Io Piazza by Windsor has to offer.
Benefits of city living without the headache!
Io Piazza by Windsor is conveniently located just seconds from I-395 and a mere 3 miles from Washington, DC. Take a short stroll down the street to a variety of shops, a Harris Teeter grocery store, a local theater, and many more entertainment venues. In this little village, you have everything right within walking distance...no need to get in your car and fight traffic!
Io Piazza by Windsor offers a unique home with unique finishes: soaring ceilings, exposed concrete, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, and granite counter tops. Make your home a showcase and invite your friends and family to enjoy this luxurious building.
Io Piazza by Windsor loves their pets! We welcome cats along with LARGE dogs to the community. We are also a short walk to Shirlington Village's leash-free dog park. Your four-legged furry friend could be Io Piazza's next "Pet of the Month"!
Restrictions may apply.
The Village at Shirlington is a bastion of convenience. A stylish collection of restaurants and entertainment options, it is hip enough to attract crowds from other parts of the metropolitan area, but still quiet and quaint enough to be a relaxing home to its residents. The neighborhood includes over 20 restaurants, movie theater, public library, 24-hour grocery store, coffee house, boutiques, and so much more.
Parks and Recreation
Another great aspect to life in Shirlington is how much green space there is in close proximity. There are several parks in the area, including Utah Park, Jennie Dean Park, and a leash-free dog park and exercise area. The W&OD bike trail, which stretches into rural Virginia, originates very close to this area as well.
Public transportation is easily accessible when you live at Io Piazza by Windsor! We have our own private shuttle that runs to Pentagon City Metro. We are also within walking distance to the new Shirlington Station Metro Bus stop for Routes #7 and 23. Learn more about the Metro system including bus and rail schedules. Check out the Arlington County Commuter page for more transportation options and services.
I-395 is located conveniently behind Shirlington Village, making access to all major highways (I-95, I-495, and the Baltimore Washington Parkway) a breeze!
IO Piazza by Windsor offers multiple floor plans for you to choose from. Contact us to help find an apartment that fits your needs.
Features & Amenities
- Conveniently close to I-395 and downtown DC
- Complimentary shuttle to Pentagon City Metro
- Pay rent on-line or request maintenance service through our Resident Portal
- Concierge service
- Cyber Cafe with Wi-Fi
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor terrace with BBQ grills
- 24-Hour fitness center
- Valet dry-cleaning service
- Reserved garage parking with controlled access
- Just right outside your door is a leash-free dog park for you and your pet's enjoyment
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- On-site professional management
- Four Mile Run is a short distance away...great for walking or running
- Indoor bicycle storage
- Complimentary tea and coffee bar
- Furnished apartments available
Property Features & Amenities
- Granite Countertops with GE Stainless Steel Appliances
- Hardwood Flooring and Berber Carpeting *
- Exposed Duct Work and Concrete Accents
- 9' and higher ceilings with Floor-to-Ceiling Windows *
- Private Balconies *
- Full-size Washers and Dryers
- Garden Tubs & Separate Showers *
- Open kitchens offering a great setting for entertaining
- Walk-in closets *
- Garbage disposals